Meet Joe Strafaci
Joe Strafaci is a proud New London native and second-generation attorney. Joe practices in the areas of personal injury, worker’s compensation, and employment law. Additionally, Joe provides legal assistance in the area of tribal law, a staple practice area of the Law Offices of M. John Strafaci.
Joe has also successfully used his experience in law and business to provide critical legal counsel to growing startups and small businesses. Since his entry into the legal field, Joe has provided counsel to several startups and small businesses which have allowed them to maximize their growth potential. If you are thinking about starting or have started a small business or startup, give Joe a call for a free consultation to learn how high-quality legal counsel can help your businesses.
In addition to his passion for the legal field, Joe loves to run, play tennis, and travel.
- The George Washington University, BA Political Science (2015)
- The University of Richmond School of Law, JD (2018)
- The Connecticut Bar (Young Lawyers Section, Indian Law Section)
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Bar
- Mohegan Tribal Court
- Mohegan Gaming Disputes Court